The Department offers international programs and provides students from all over the world the opportunity of an international educational path.
Find out International relations at UniTo, and International programs held by the Department.
If you are a student enrolled at a foreign University and you want to experience an exchange mobility at our Department, discover our programs:
- UniTo Website
- European Commission website
- List of agreements and exchange coordinators for Incoming Erasmus+ students 2020-2021
- Other international agreements at UniTO (choose "Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e Biologiche" in the first field)
Need help? Ask your Buddy
Buddy Project is a welcome and support service to international students enrolled in a degree program in UniTO and to international exchange students in mobility through the Erasmus+ program or through a study abroad scheme.
If you are an international student you will be contacted directly by a Buddy after your registration at UniTO.
Buddies will help you:
- learn Italian language and culture
- receive information and clarify doubts about your experience at UniTO
- receive information about the services offered by the University such as libraries, studying rooms, university restaurants, sport activities, and more
- receive information about health care, residence permit and housing
- fulfill the administrative procedures related to your mobility, such as register courses on your career plan, enrol to exams, and more
- make new friends
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information and to get in touch with a buddy before your arrival.
Read more about Buddy project – Do you need suppor-TO?
Steps for a good incoming experience
In questa sezione caricheremo un vademecum preparato dai buddy, quando sarà pronto (luglio 2021, probabilmente). Per ora può essere nascosta
You can find useful information for your stay in Turin (visa, residence permit, housing, public transports…):
EDISU (the regional Agency for the Right of Education of Piedmont) offers accomodation services. If you want to book a room at EDISU, follow this procedure:
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, EDISU services might have changed. Check the EDISU homepage before applying for a room.
Ensures a service of proximity for teachers and students on the following activities:
- Support to international students
- Support to the staff to manage the procedures recommended by Erasmus program
- Management for incoming and outgoing student’s mobility
Promotes the University of Turin in a welcoming environment where students, graduates and even those who are merely curious can approach the University. The staff helps the users search for information on university courses, scholarships, doctorates, housing and all aspects of student life. The staff also helps International Erasmus students to find accommodation and gives them information about Italian language courses, lessons, classrooms, deadlines.